Stationary Remote Detection
The Stationary Remote Detection serves as a deployable container solution for access control to field camps or other stationary facilities. The system includes various escalating access control systems. During the remote control of persons and luggage, the system allows for a detection of dangerous objects, such as explosive belts or weapons as well as the identification of potential attackers.
The system was configured by the steep GmbH on behalf of the German Federal Office of Bundeswehr Equipment, Information Technology and In-Service Support and implemented in cooperation with the partner Bavak Beveiligingsgroep B.V. One Systems is in deployment, on is in production and other systems are in preparation.
- Design and Planning
- Packaging and labelling
- Component selection and procurement
- Construction and integration
- Functional testing
- Support in the provision of infrastructure
- Management of system transport
- System construction on site
- Training of operation and maintenance staff
- Support of administration staff
- Technical documentation
+49 228 6681 367
+49 228 6681 558