With steep by your Side
Dive into Digitalisation!
The “go-digital” funding programme of the Federal Ministry of Economics and Energy (BMWi) supports small and medium-sized enterprises with consulting and implementation services in the field of digitisation.
The programme supports legally independent companies in the commercial sector, including craft trades.
The number of employees must be less than 100 and the previous year’s total or balance must not exceed 20 Million Euros.
We are an authorized consulting company of the funding programme and would be glad to advise you.
The continuously ongoing digitalization process presents companies with ever new challenges. Especially small to medium-sized companies are struggling to keep pace with constantly evolving technological innovations and changing security conditions.
Which technologies suit your company best?
Which processes can be digitalized in your company?
Which aspects are relevant for IT security in your company?
“go-digital” funds consulting services that are implemented by our experienced team of IT experts on site. In doing so, we always focus on the existing structures and consider your individual processes in order to realize a solution optimally tailored to you and your company.
Your benefits from digitalisation:
- Security of business processes
- Security of IT infrastructures
- Innovative online sales
- Expansion of sales markets through digital networking
- Increased efficiency of business processes
- Cost, time and capacity savings
- Sustainable protection of corporate values
Get your funding now!
Further information you can find here: www.bmwi-go-digital.de
Digitalised Business Processes
- Digitisation of workflows
- Implementation of e-business software solutions
- Identification and elimination of IT deficiencies
Digital Market Development
- Development of a company-specific online marketing strategy
- Competent web presence
- Usage of content marketing and web monitoring
- Risk and security analysis of the ICT infrastructure
- Expansion of planned or existing ICT infrastructure
- Optimization of operational IT security management systems