Wir bedanken uns für Ihren Besuch auf unserer Website und das damit verbundene Interesse am Unternehmen sowie an unseren Leistungen und Lösungen.
(1) In the following, we provide information on the collection of personal data when using this website. Personal data is all data that is personally referable to you, such as name, address, e-mail addresses, user behaviour.
(2) The steep GmbH is service provider in accordance with § 13 German Telemedia Act (Telemediengesetz) and responsible authority in accordance with the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), see our site notice.
We employ current technical measures to ensure data protection, especially to protect your personal data from threats during data transmission as well as from access of information by third parties. These will be adapted to the current state of technology.
(1) The usage of this website is for informational purposes only. We do not collect personal data, with the exception of data transmitted by your browser to enable you to visit the website.
– IP address
– Date and time of request
– Time zone difference from Greenwich Mean Time (GMT)
– Content of the request (specific site)
– Access status/HTTP-status code
– Respectively transmitted volume of data
– Website from which request originates
– Operating system and its interface
– Language and version of browser software
(2) Further, when using this website, cookies will be filed on your computer. Cookies are small text files that are stored on your hard drive in association with the browser you are using, and by which the authority, which places the cookie (in this case, us), is provided with certain information. Cookies are not capable of running any programmes or transmitting viruses onto your computer. They serve the purpose of generally making the internet services more user-friendly and effective.
– Persistent cookies (time-limited use)
– Third party cookies (by third parties)
b) Persistent cookies are automatically deleted after a specified time period, which may differ depending on the cookie. You can always delete the cookies in your browser security settings.
c) You can configure your browser settings to suit your needs and, for example, refuse to accept all cookies. We point out, however, that you the may not be able to use all features of this website.
(3) In our system, this information will be filed separately from possibly further indicated data. Especially, the cookie data will not be associated with your further data.
(1) If you have given your consent for the processing of your personal data, this is considered as legal basis for the processing (Art. 6 para. 1 letter a GDPR)
(2) Art. 6 para. 1 letter b GDPR provides the legal basis for the processing of personal data for the purposes of initiating or fulfilling a contract with you.
(3) Art. 6 para. 1 letter c GDPR provides authorization, if the processing of your personal data is required for the fulfilment of our legal obligations (e.g. for the storage of data).
(4) Furthermore, we process personal data for the purposes of protecting our legitimate interests and the legitimate interests of third parties according to Art. 6 para. 1 letter f GDPR. The maintenance of the functionality of our IT systems, but also the marketing of our own and third-party products and services as well as the legally required documentation of business contacts are such legitimate interests.
Your IP address, which we only store for security reasons, will be deleted after a period of fourteen days. Furthermore, we delete your personal data as soon as the purpose of collecting and processing the data no longer applies. Beyond this point in time, data is only stored if this is required by law, regulation or other legislation of the European Union or of a Member State of the European Union to which we are subject.
(1) As subject of data processing you are entitled to information (Art. 15 GDPR), correction (Art. 16 GDPR), data erasure (Art. 17 GDPR), processing restrictions (Art. 18 GDPR) and data transferability (Art. 20 GDPR).
(2) If you have given your consent for us to process your personal data, you have the right to revoke your consent at any time. The legality of the processing of your personal data until revocation is not affected by the revocation. Further processing of this data based on other legal grounds, e.g. for the fulfilment of legal obligations (cf. section on “Legal Basis for Processing”), is also not affected.
(3) Right of Objection:
At any time, you have the right to object for any reason arising from your particular situation to the processing of your personal data, which is based on Art. 6 para. 1 e) GDPR (data processing in the public interest) or Art. 6 para. 1 f) DSGVO (data processing on the basis of a balance of interests). If you object, we will only continue to process your personal data if we can prove imperative legitimate reasons for this, which outweigh your interests, rights and freedoms, or if the processing serves to assert, exercise or defend legal claims.
(4) We ask you to address your claims or declarations to the following contact address: firstname.lastname@example.org
(5) If you think that the processing of your personal data violates legal requirements, you have the right of complaint to a responsible data protection supervisory authority (Art. 77 GDPR).
(1) As provider of our website we are responsible for the content of our own online offer. Our own content must, in some circumstances, be distinguished from links which refer to content held ready by other providers, for which we cannot assume any responsibility and do not claim their content as our own. However, we have no influence on whether the website providers linked with our website adhere to the relevant data protection regulations. Thus, this data privacy statement does not apply for websites by other providers. Not even when they can be accessed by links on the website of the steep GmbH.
(2) Therefore, please note the respective regulations of other providers regarding data protection. We thus assume no liability for content of external websites. The respective third-party provider bears sole liability for damages due to deficient or illegal content of his website.
This website collects and stores data using the web analysis service software Matomo (www.matomo.org), a service provided by InnoCraft Ltd, 150 Willis St, 6011 Wellington, New Zealand, (“Mataomo”) on the basis of our legitimate interest in statistical analysis of user behaviour for optimization and marketing purposes in accordance with Art. 6 para. 1 lit. f DSGVO. This data may be used to create and evaluate pseudonymized user profiles for the same purpose. For this purpose cookies may be used. Cookies are small text files that are stored locally in the cache of the Internet browser of the page visitor. Among other things, cookies enable the recognition of the internet browser. Data collected using Matomo technology (including your pseudonymized IP address) is processed on our servers.
The information generated by the cookie in the pseudonymous user profile is not used to personally identify the visitor of this website and is not combined with personal data about the bearer of the pseudonym.
(1) We deliberately decided against the usage of social media plug-ins. This means that during your visit on or web-offer, there is no automatic transmission of user data to the servers of social networks such as Xing, LinkedIn or others.
(2) Instead of social media plug-ins, we opted for links, so that data is not transmitted to social media services in advance.
(3) If desired, you can connect yourself via our website with social networks such as Xing or LinkedIn by means of links. This, however, only happens if you deliberately click on the link.
(4) Addresses of respective providers and URL with their data privacy statements:
a) Xing AG, Gänsemarkt 43, 20354 Hamburg, DE; http:/www.xing.com/privacy.
b) LinkedIn Corporation, 2029 Stierlin Court, Mountain View, California 94043, USA; http://www.linkedin.com/legal/privacy-policy.
(1) It is possible to send us your applications via our online application form.
(2) If you send an application via our online application form, you agree to the storage and usage within the framework of the respective purpose of the contact, as well as to storage and usage within the framework of our talent pool for consideration in future application procedures.
(3) Of course, the information will be treated as confidential and will only be stored and used for this specific purpose. The contradiction deletion or correction of your data is possible at any time.
(4) For the organization and implementation of recruitment it may be required that the steep GmbH transmits person-related data of the applicant to companies or external service providers within the framework of contract data processing.